Thursday, July 22, 2010

I'm so happy O so happy

Today I woke up just happy happy happy and I was smiling all day! hmmmmm is it the new sour gummy bear vitamins I've been taking or maybe that I slept in until 10:30 or maybe that Mr. Fabulous put up shelves in my all things crafty room so I can finally start to unpack. Who knows but I wish everyday was like this!!!

I unpacked a few boxes, tidied up a bit and went off to work where I had the office to myself so I blasted the music and danced!!!Work went smoothly and quickly and then I packed up all my recycling and got lost trying to find the recycling center where I have been a hundred times before - but hey I got to drive around all the beautiful streets in the city then I came home and Mr Fab took me to the movies where we saw The Sorcerer's Apprentice which I thought was going to be really corny and it was but I really liked it -who knew!!



In the morning I am going out riding with a bunch of friends from the barn we are going to try and find new areas to ride. I am excited - it is soooo much fun riding with a group and some of us are crazy, CRAZY and it should be a blast.



On another exciting note Evielove has started a blog too!!!! She is sooooo adorable and funny - so check it out -bohoorbust.blogspot.com - I can't figure out how to make the web sites I like be links I'll have to ask number one son to show me how to do it. Speaking of number one son, he is all ready for college, just getting his class list figured out!



Okay I am going to blog hop for a while and then try to get to bed early!

1 comment:

  1. gummy vitamins are the shiznit. also, thanks for the shoutout!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!!!
Love love love comments